A Real Milo Dinosaur!!!

After my lunch date with Ate Jen at Dinelli, we went  to greenbelt, bought some books at power books and stopped by at Toastbox for their Milo Dinosaur.  At first, I thought it was like a soft icecream in a tall glass. But, it was not what I was thinking. 

I was amazed at first because it's the same as what my sister used to do when we were little kids. Actually, up until now when we have Milo in the fridge. See my proof below:

Milo Dinosaur for P105
Milo Dinosaur Close up :)
Of course, there's always a partner for everything. So we paired our Milo Dino with these toasted bread with condensed milk and something on top of it (sorry I forgot). :)

Toasted bread
Toasted breadclose up :)
After seeing these simple stuff, I think I wanted to have my own food store. hehe :) Cheers!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...