Halloween Bread you might want to try

After I saw it, I just said to myself, "I need to blog it." 



It's just too selfish of me to keep it myself so I'm sharing this superb unique bakery that looks more like a setting for a horror movie with their hanging body parts made from dough, chocolate, raisins and cashews, etc… See video HERE


Facts about the Human Bakery
  • It is located in Thailand and has already become a local touristic attraction.  
  • Kittiwat Unarrom’s family runs the bakery, combining his master degree in fine arts in creating the most disgusting delicious bakery in town. 
  • He sculpts bread to look like hands, feet, internal organs and anything else you would find at a meat market for cannibals. It is amazing how incredibly realistic his creations are. 
Now, Feeling hungry?



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...