Why I loved Adobo at Adobo Connection

After the Green cross event, my original plan was to fix my requirements for the board, but it went different. My blogger and real life friend, Sarah of Food Republic invited me to accompany her on her interview at GMA7 for the Adobo Connection tasting. The interview went hilarious because we (FPJ of Fudfyt and I) did not expect them to actually asked us to be part of the interview- which was not really an interview but an acting segment for a TV program. They actually asked us to tell them why we loved the adobo at Adobo Connection (AC). Good thing, I am always game for adventure. :)

Honestly, that moment was the first time I heard and tried adobo at Adobo Connection. I’ve never tried any adobo inside the mall because usually it is cooked best at home or at the kerinderya. So for me, the idea of having adobo in a diverse manner of cooking is very unique, creative and worth trying. Too bad my camera’s down that time so here’s the only photo I got.


What I’ve tried at AC was their new Adobo Flakes (in merienda serving) and Red Berry iced Tea. They also served us 3 of their bestsellers: the Modern Nutty Adobo, Adobo sa Gata and Adobo ni Kuya. The thing I loved about their adobo is the combined taste of alat, tamis and anghang- which is so Pinoy. Plus, their creativity of cooking adobo in a way you can never imagine. And, the restaurant’s interior which displays a cool and homey ambiance. Lolos and lolas will love it.
And by the way, this coming week, they’ll be serving their new and affordable merienda, all for 49Php ONLY. Students and employees nearby will surely love Adobo Connection.
For more Adobo updates, visit their FB fan page, here.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...