Loving Dinelli at Burgos Circle

After hearing the sad news that we did not make it to the final 3 of Intel Philippines Digital Showdown, I hurriedly texted two of my dear ates at the church. One comforted me with kind words while ate Jen invited me for a lunch date at Dinelli.

It was my first time to dine there but I fell inlove with their pasta the moment it landed my tastebud. :) I didnt get the name, sorry, but I took a close up shot here:

Yummy isnt it?


I soo love it, I almost forgot the Intel thing. :) So, if you're in a deep state of shock, better try their pasta and be happy. 

Also, I tried their choco something-like-that cheese cake. See photos below:


The experience, for me, was like eating a pudding that tasted like a chocolate with cheese. I like the taste and the presentation, but I think it's better if you share it with friends because you'll get umay if you eat it all. :) 

After our long chitchat we went to Serendra to check out some kikay products. Too bad, they're not available so we hopped at Greenbelt 3. And, there I experienced the epic  Milo Dinosaur for the first time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...