Hassle-free ordering with Cebuboy Lechon



Lechon, one of pinoy's favorite when it comes to party. This crunchy, oily, reddish meat with an apple on its mouth is everyone's bet in all the gatherings, events, get together, name it. Party won't be complete without it. Even the people abroad are loving it, except me, i guessed. But last nights encounter with Cebuboy Lechon made my disagreement to 180 degree turn. And I just found myself eating lechon like there's no tomorrow.

Cebuboy Lechon, provider of authentic Cebu Lechon, gave us the good news  last November 24, 2012 at Ivory Tower, Acacia  Estate, Taguig City. They're now delivering lechon from Cebu to Manila in a hassle-free ordering. Indeed, the best lechon in the world, according to Anthony Bourdain, a celebrity TV chef, is now made available and easily accessible to Manila.




The venue is 10-minute ride from my place so even though I'm not really a big fan, i gave it a try. I went to the event as one of the earliest, chika mode with the very hospitable people behind Cebuboy Lechon, took a few photos and finally tasted the meat.



As I repeatedly utter, Cebuboy lechon made its way to converting me. Its not the oily greasy type; which i like the most. Another pogi point of this lechon is its good smell. It does not have the usual malansa feel.  Plus you can eat it even without ketchup or sarsa. The meat itself is juicy, surely everyone would fall for.  Now I'm a fan. This Cebu pride changed my perspective. I would highly recommend it to my friends and family. Best centerpiece for your home this coming Christmas.

With fellow bloggers, Zheyme and Pepi

For orders, here are the numbers to call:
JOSHUA - 0915 6625411
DYSM      - 0917 4681179
PAOLO    - 0917 3705691
NIQs       - 0922 8756502

For inquiries, visit:
Cebuboy Lechon on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cebuboy.lechon and follow them on Twitter at @CebuboyLechon.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...