Be mine Starbucks 2012 Planner

I’ve been reading blog posts about the 2012 Starbucks Planner and I fell in love with the design concept that comes from different wood finishes; Bamboo, Cherry, Spruce,  Poplar and Oak, so Filipino. And, since I’m quite a fan of diaries and planner, I decided that my goal before year-end is to own an SB planner. 

4 stickers down, 19 to go. Waaaaah… Anyone, help me, please? Lol! 

DSC00658

Above is my favorite, dark mocha frappe priced at 175 pesos . I can’t help it. I just love it when sweet and bitter taste mixed in my mouth. 

DSC00656

Molten Choco Cake, priced at 120 pesos, tasted like sweetened donut with super sweet filling inside and icing on top. Delightful is the exact word. I feel like a child after I ate this. haha!

Starbucks Branches are quite A LOT, so just check HERE. And like them on FB.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...